The FLY Racing Formula CP Rush Motocross Helmet features Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain.
FLY Racing Helmet Size Chart
- ECE/DOT approved
- Adaptive Impact System (AIS)
- Polycarbonate alloy shell construction produces an extremely lightweight shell with excellent penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Multi-density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Technology provides a softer EPS.
- Critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts.
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPS chin bar creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor crews and stainless steel D-rings
- 1450 grams +/-50g (size MD/LG)
- Quick-Dry® comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multilple rear exhaust vents
- Included soft fleece helmet bag
- Optional cold weather breath guard